[Savannah-hackers] Re: moderation

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: moderation
Date: 16 Dec 2002 18:47:03 +0100

Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> said:

> mathieu wrote:
> > Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> a tapoté :
> >
> >>Ieps,
> >>
> >>I'll take over tonight.  I you can't empty the queue don't worry :)
> > Hum, in fact, unless it changed, it's Jaime week, no?
>
> Hmm I thought I was after you, Loic after me, then Jaime, then you...

No, it's not possible, I'm completely sure being after Loic since the
first time I handled registration, it was under the guidance of
loic. I tried a week (as you have done later) sending my answer to
Loic and handled it for real the next week.

But I maybe fucked up the order after me, it was maybe Jaime.

Since holidays et caetera, it's confusing and the task tracker does
not help in the way it shows datations.

But Jaime just begun this week, so if nobody object, he will continue
it and you'll do next.

Note that if someone cannot handle his week, just in case, it's
generally possible for me to spend more time to do it for him.

About the 24th/25th/26th dec, it won't (normally) be possible for me
to do it but it's probably the same for all of us and I think it's
acceptable if we do not approve project during this period.