[Savannah-hackers] Re: FYI CooxFr project started

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: FYI CooxFr project started
Date: 16 Dec 2002 18:32:35 +0100

Olivier Berger <address@hidden> said:

> Hi.
> Just wanted to let you know that we're trying to push the coopx
> project a bit further through a french R&D funding program proposal
> (RNTL program) called coopxfr.
> I hope that interested savannah contributors in France will be
> interested.

"The goal of CoopX is to define a standard format based on XML to
exchange information on projects hosted by facilities such as
SourceForge, Serveur Libre, tuxfamily or Savannah. With this format a
project maintainer could migrate his project from one hosting platform
to the other or mirror it."

Seems good. I cannot promise that we'll have time to implement it once
the standard will be defined but I think that no one will object here
if someone work on it for the Savannah software.

Mathieu Roy
 << Profile  << <<
 >> Homepage >>           >>
 << GPG Key  <<        <<