Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Mozilla bug 163503 makes savannah hard to use

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Mozilla bug 163503 makes savannah hard to use
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:15:11 +0100

Dans un message du 17 Dec à 10:55, Mathieu Roy écrivait :
>         Posted By: yeupou
>         Date: 2002-Dec-17 10:52
>
>         Mozilla version 1.1/1.2 does not show correctly listboxes with
>         a ":hover" attribute, which is totally standard compliant.
>
>         We we'll not remove standard compliant features, it's the
>         mozilla developers (and users) problem to conform with it. But
>         you can use the theme called "sad" which is very basic,
>         without the ":hover" attribute in listboxes. You can also try
>         : linuxfrpointorg, codex, forest, water, www.gnu.org

People do not ask to remove a feature but to disable it temporarily.
Mozilla being the most popular free browser, I think we should do it.
It is our goal to ease our users navigation, it is not to create
difficulties.
I think it would be justified to re-enable this feature when the mozilla
1.3 will be released.

I do not even comment on your unappropriate and aggressive tone.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

         If you want the answers, you'd better get ready for the fire
                               (System of a Down)