Re: [Savannah-hackers] cvsgraph -s

From: Jacek Fedorynski
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] cvsgraph -s
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:47:04 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

> Jacek Fedorynski wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Would it be a big hassle for you to add the option to draw revision graphs
> > that show just the tagged revisions on the Savannah ViewCVS? I'm talking
> > about the "-s" option to cvsgraph. Or perhaps it's already possible and
> > I'm just blind?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Jacek Fedoryński
> >
> > "I z twarzą na wschód zrobiłem jeden krok. Skończyłem. Rozpoczynaj."

> Do you mean something like this:
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/glms/glms/inleiding.tex?graph=1.54
>

> If so, you must be blind... :)
>
> Click on the image nexto a filename in the CVS repository.
>
> Rudy

I'm not *that* blind. :)

What I meant was a graph without nodes for the revisions that are not
tagged. You can try invoking cvsgraph with the -s option or you can see
the difference here:

Here's a graph similar to those I can currently get at Savannah:

http://www.jfedor.org/misc2/dupa2.png

And here's a graph for the same file, but with "-s". You can see that
non-interesting revisions (not tagged and non-branching) are collapsed:

http://www.jfedor.org/misc2/dupa3.png

What I'm asking is if you could add an option to display the second kind
of graph on Savannah.