[Savannah-hackers] [ 101650 ] Need PHP support

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101650 ] Need PHP support
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:01:48 -0500

Support Request #101650, was updated on 2002-Dec-19 10:15
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101650&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Dec-19 19:01
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020623
Debian/1.2.5-0.woody.1

See
http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=Are_PHP_and_MySQL_available.txt

By: dashohoxha
Date: 2002-Dec-19 10:15
Logged In: YES
user_id=13902
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)

Hello,

I am the manager of the phpWebApp project at
SourceForge.
You can see it at http://phpwebapp.sourceforge.net/
phpWebApp is a framework for building PHP web
applications.
As you can see, the web page (documentation) of the
project
has been constructed using the framework itself.

I am planing to host a new version of the project at
Savannah, licenced with GNU GPL, hoping that it will
become part of GNU and DotGNU. However, the lack of
PHP support prevents me from doing this.

I wanted to know if you have plans for providing
PHP support in the near future. If yes, then I can host
the project at Savannah. If no, then I think that it
is
better that I stick at SourceForge, and just change
the licence of the new version.

Dashamir Hoxha
address@hidden