[Savannah-hackers] what a beautiful picture of a GNU ! Where could i fi

From: rudy BERRY
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] what a beautiful picture of a GNU ! Where could i find it larger ?
Date: 20 Dec 2002 18:00:44 +0100

Yes, I've scanned the net, at last, I can't find the image of a gnu in
levitation that is on the main page of savannah. Please, tell me where
to download with a good resolution at least, i plan to make a background
for my gnome 2 desktop.
Sorry for my poor english, i'm a french gimp average user and gnu
addict, so, i just used to read english a lot (documentations, FAQ,
source code, manuals, books, etc ) not to write it.
If someone could help me, it would be nice, since i've an intermittent
56k connection, and can't take too much time to search ($$ --> Telecoms
strangely fuck us ... No ? )
Ok, i had to go. My bill is going to explode.
Thanks to give us this beautiful linuxfr theme on Savannah.

Bye !
rudy berry

address@hidden

(note : i'm not an excellent developper, do you think i'ts possible to
have an e-mail account at gnu.org ? I'm wondering ...