Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GForge - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Tim Perdue
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GForge - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 09:52:56 -0600

Jaime E . Villate wrote:
Hi Tim,
Sorry for the delay in replying to you (it's been a busy week). I'm very glad
to here that you have continued the development of gforge, which is a project
of the highest interest to us. Your Savannah project has been approved and you
should receive an automated welcoming message.

Please note that to apply the GPL correctly, you should add copying permission
statements to every php script as explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html
It is important that you do those changes to avoid possible legal issues with
gforge.

Thanks. Is there anyone who could advise us on the "Mixed copyright" issue? Of course, much of the code is Copyright VA Linux, but I am not granting them copyright to all of the new material that has been rewritten/added.

Tim