Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Domain Admin (should change) - sava

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Domain Admin (should change) - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 19:54:04 +0100

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 08:43:00AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Alex <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: other
> Other License: We are working on it
> it should be like Apache\'s license, but with some modification due to our
> school (this project is made for epitech)
> Package: Domain Admin (should change)
> System name: domadm
> Type: non-GNU

> remote admin tool, using xml for protocols and commands definitions.
> Modulable it should really make better things than webmin or linuxconf

Could you please resubmit your project again with a
detailed technical description? (especially about requirements)
Half a page will do.             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> It does not exist yet but we are working on it.

Could you create a tarball with the code as it
now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
(and add this url to your description while submitting
the project)?

We want to help you fix potential legal issues.
For example, in order to release your project under
the GPL you should write copyright notices and copying
permission statements at the beginning of every source code
file, following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

Rudy Gevaert ; address@hidden
http://www.webworm.org ; http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/glms
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who
understand binary, and those who don't