[Savannah-hackers] submission of pDB - savannah.nongnu.org

From: bzaminga
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of pDB - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 14:02:39 -0500

bZaminga <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: pDB
System name: pdb
Type: non-GNU

pDB - a pseudo-database providing smart data -access & -storage functionality
completely written in PHP.
It\'s primary goal is to provide a lightweighted database-like solution without
the need of any database-server around. This is very useful to me when dealing
with webhosts that provide no DB or simply to store,retrieve,query and edit my
tabular-data locally or from everywhere.

Development is happening on two trees:
-pDB-Class providing the full functionality (usable from within your own
php-project)
-pDB-GUI (HTML-Frontend) to easily manage your tables, create new ones & or
simply edit your csv

It\'s in early development state. A working alpha will be available in the next
few days.

Other Software Required:
PHP4 & above

Other Comments: