[Savannah-hackers] submission of criawips - savannah.nongnu.org

From: herzi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of criawips - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:55:13 -0500

Sven Herzberg <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: criawips
System name: criawips
Type: non-GNU

criawips shall become a presentation tool for the gnome office suite. It will
be written in C and shall become able to interact with other gnome office
software (gnumeric, abiword, evolution, ...)

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.
(The Project\'s start is set for the 01.01.03 and the project will be available
at http://www.criawips.tk/)

Other Software Required:
gcc (as compiler)
autotools
gtk+ 2.2 (as widget set)
bonobo (for embedding)

--

we try to keep library dependencies as small as possible because a lot of
software-dependecies make upgrading to new gnome-platforms more hard.

Other Comments:
It may take some time for criawips to have a »real« progam as a result as
we\'re currently examinig the strutures of other presentation programs (and
their file formats) to see what we can learn from other software author\'s
experience.