Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Kimwitu++ -

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Kimwitu++ -
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:28:59 +0000

In order to release your project under the GPL you should write copying
permission statements at the beginning of every source-code file (in addition
to the copyright notices you already have) as explain in You should also choose some free
documentation license for the Kimwitu++ manual.

Please do those changes and register your project again once you are done.