RE: [Savannah-hackers] This web site (called Savannah) is a central poi

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Savannah-hackers] This web site (called Savannah) is a central point for development, distribution and maintenance of Free Software.
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:01:52 +0100

So you MUST say that on your homepage or it' s a lie!!!!!!

"This web site (called Savannah) is a central point for development,
distribution and maintenance of Free Software."

Is totally FALSE. It doesn't say that your freesoftware project must run
on a FS OS. And the FS licence also doesn't say that.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o?
K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?

For