[Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden [Savannah-dev] [Bug #2048] webarc

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden [Savannah-dev] [Bug #2048] webarchive broken
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:26:45 -0500

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 09:57:18PM +0100, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> Can someone from system-hackers confirm that this problem is known
> and that someone will handle it?

Known problem with pipermail in the new mailman.  HTML archives have
been broken, but MBOX archives have been working fine.

New (non-pipermail) HTML archives are being generated at
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/<list-name>.  The script that is
creating these HTML archives (it's running 24 hours a day) should be
done in another couple of days.  About 600+ lists have already been
converted.  Once all the lists have been converted, /pipermail will
redirect to /archive/html.

Archives for savannah-hackers are at
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/

Pipermail breaking gave me time to finish up getting mharc working for
us -- so in addition to having non-broken archives, we also have
searching.