Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of DotGNU Execution Environment - sava

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of DotGNU Execution Environment - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 09:37:23 +0000

Hi Chris,
Your project has been approved. Before uploading it to Savannah, please
replace the empty COPYING file with a copy of the plain text version of
the GPL (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt).

Also, make sure all source files have correct copyright notices and copying
permission statements; for instance, two files I've found with incomplete
statementes are:
  cslib/DotGNU.XmlRpc/bug.cs
  client/dgclient.c

Regards,