Re: [Savannah-hackers] moderation

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] moderation
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 08:28:32 +0100

mathieu wrote:
Well, I'm a bit lost. Who's in charge for the next week? Is it me? No
problem, but I need to know. Tell me.

Hi Matheieu,

Well normally it was Loic's week last week, but I saw that Jaime did a lot of moderation. So I am clueless to :)

Please also note that I am in preparation of my exams now, in two weeks my exams starts, and I will be very quiet this month. If it is ok, I would like to moderate the week of the 20th.

Rudy

--
Rudy Gevaert <rudy-sv AT webworm.org> <http://www.webworm.org>
Please reply with a CC to address@hidden if