[Savannah-hackers] Savannah upgrade problem

From: Christophe Koehl
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah upgrade problem
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:43:53 +0100

        Hello,

Last August, I have installed a version of Savannah and created some
projects with it. Everything worked fine, but right now I want to update it
because there are some new functionnalities really interesting. The problem
is that the database structure has been modified and it is not possible to
directly recover the old MySql database and to import its data into the new
one ...
Is there an existing script making this automatically or something else to
resolv my problem ?

        Regards

        Christophe