[Savannah-hackers] [ 101754 ] how to set up a gnu tasklist?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101754 ] how to set up a gnu tasklist?
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:51:02 -0500

Support Request #101754, was updated on 2003-Jan-20 12:51
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101754&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: toby
Date: 2003-Jan-20 12:51
Logged In: YES
user_id=2046
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.2.1)
Gecko/20021130

As part of my Volunteer Coordinator job I'd like to be
able to add "wishlist/tasklist" items into Savannah for
tracking.  These are the sort of item that's currently
scattered around the GNU web pages, but most of them
are in the GNU Task List.  As an experiment I added a
couple of them into the project help wanted but they
don't seem to show up, or at least I can't see them
when I follow the "project help wanted" link from the
home page.

Perhaps this is because the gvc project is not
publically visible, or perhaps there's some other
reason.  In any case, how would you suggest that we
acomplish this.  I could set up a new
publically-visible project called "tasklist" and add
the items there, or there may be other alternatives.

Thanks,
Toby