[Savannah-hackers] submission of Agora - savannah.nongnu.org

From: y_hodique
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Agora - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:43:03 -0500

Yann Hodique <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Agora
System name: agora
Type: non-GNU

The aim of Agora is to create a portable, polymorph, interactivity place.
The chosen architecture is plugins-oriented.

The main property we\'ll keep in mind is that any part of the program should be
added/removed/replaced without disturbing the rest of the system.
Planned applications for the server include for now a chat server (which was
the actual first idea) and a little Diplomacy-like online game.

We will use standard C++ to write the core application, as well as the
experimental plugins, with respect of POSIX specifications

Current source code is available at
http://guillaume.denry.free.fr/agora/agora.tar.gz

Other Software Required:

Other Comments: