[Savannah-hackers] cvs commits mailing-list

From: MLdonkey
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:53:04 +0100

Hi,

  I've tried to follow the guidelines of the documentation on how to
setup a mailing list to automatically send mails when the mldonkey
CVS is changed, but it doesnot work. I've done the following
modifications:

In CVSROOT/loginfo, I've the only non-commented line:

ALL /usr/local/bin/log_accum -T savannah -C -m address@hidden -s %{sVv}

in CVSROOT/commitinfo, I've the only non-commented line:

^mldonkey /usr/local/bin/commit_prep -T mldonkey -r

and I don't receive anything when I commit something in CVSROOT. Is it
normal ? I don't see any difference with what is said in the doc, and what
is in the CVSROOT of the savannah project...

- Fabrice