Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: cvs commits mailing-list

From: MLdonkey
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:57:51 +0100

>  No that I know of. That's why I have some old log_accum bugs still open;
>  because I have not figure it out how to simulate its behavior without having
>  to actually commit changes to the repository. I have not found enough
>  documentation on the kind of information passed by the CVS server to the
>  scripts in loginfo.

Even in the sources of cvs ? :) Well, I've seen that it is possible to
dump some info in a file (there is an example with echo >> log in the
default loginfo file). But such log files cannot be accessed from cvs,
since they are not in the CVS format (,v files) ? What I don't
understand is that I have compared the CVSROOT of our project with
other CVSROOT directories of other projects where the commit list
works, and I don't see any difference. Is there problems with TABs
instead of spaces, or users having access to a shell ?

- Fabrice