[Savannah-hackers] [ 101777 ] Cannot edit forums

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101777 ] Cannot edit forums
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:16:30 -0500

Support Request #101777, was updated on 2003-Jan-27 17:16
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101777&group_id=11

Category: None

By: jamalj
Date: 2003-Jan-27 17:16
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)

We are running savannah, and have multiple projects
going.  Once we load the News section, we are able to
add a forum, but unable to administer the contents of
that folder.  Cliking on the 'admin' button gives us
an error:  "Permission Denied.  This project's
administrator will have to grant you permission to
view this page."  We are all project admins, but
cannot view that page.  What do we need to do to fix
this?