Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Compact Disc Input and Control Libr

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Compact Disc Input and Control Library - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:33:01 -0500

Voila, my point being:

Please register your project once more.  The way we handle pending
projects makes it difficult to keep track of projects that have been
answered but have not been approved yet, so we erase them and we ask
you to register the project again every time some change has to be
done to the registration, and users might have to register their
projects several times. Thank you for your understanding.

Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.

I can't approve if haven't got a submission.

Regards,

Rudy