[Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Binutils Ada Library - savannah.gn

From: stcarrez
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Binutils Ada Library - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:57:38 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Stephane Carrez <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: GNU Binutils Ada Library
System name: bfdada
Type: GNU

BfdAda Project

This project is an Ada set of API that represent the
GNU Binutils BFD and opcodes library.  The goal is
to be able to use most of the binutils library from an
Ada program.
I have a set of functional Ada packages yet with a small
testsuite.  I can send a tar.gz if you want.

Other Software Required:
GNU Binutils

Other Comments:
I have copyright assignment forms for GNU Binutils.
(if it may be of any concern).