[Savannah-hackers] [ 101827 ] Help removing modules

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101827 ] Help removing modules
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:37:36 -0500

Support Request #101827, was updated on 2003-Feb-10 22:49
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101827&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: dmp
Date: 2003-Feb-11 21:37
Logged In: YES
user_id=4301
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux)

Hi there,

If all cvs remove operations must be done through cvs
commands, how can I delete an entire module using the cvs
command? I'm not THAT experienced with CVS, but I'm not
aware of the command to do it.

If it isn't possible, can I create a new module called e.g.
newkhamlog, and you could then delete the existing one, and
rename newkhamlog to just plain khamlog again?

Thanks a lot for your help so far :)

David

By: yeupou