[Savannah-hackers] Help with CVS

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Help with CVS
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:54:22 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to get started with CVS.  Unfortunatelly, the admin docs are
unexistent and the information on the 'edit ssh-key' page is not entirely
clear.

I generated the SSH-key and the file produced contains the line:

ssh-rsa
AAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEArIadfiNWIHvfvplkRzaE7sYHtfDw7vVzohcHXvrbxbuG9LzKUxp0hapVIC/46flgqAflz90x6mGyVv0A+8/5+lktgC0/+l/l0xFP0f4pBjBY/a3awKBmqxg2o+qdhBKwOiJtdaP+xGZVy4BCvpxeycbMsYUJpen5uyM40u77ph0=
 address@hidden

What part of this am I supposed to used as my ssh-key?
I've tried the whole thing, I've tried everything but the 'ssh-rsa' and
'address@hidden' parts, and It doesn't work (i.e. I can't login
through CVS).

Perhaps I just don't know what the password is.  The Savannah page says
that I access CVS with:

cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs co non-gnu/ruby-tut

But I don't know what my password is.
Is it the one I used to generate the key with?  That doesn't work.

Thanks for your help,
--
Daniel Carrera
Graduate Teaching Assistant.  Math Dept.

----- End forwarded message -----