[Savannah-hackers] Re: subversions hda disk (continued)

From: Tom E. Turner
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: subversions hda disk (continued)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:13:15 -0500

   Does "use of" means that we can have full access and dedication of the
   box to a specific purpose, say Savannah?

 MIT Prof. Adam Powell <address@hidden> said...

 Kurt has my go-ahead to use his cluster as needed.
 Just try not to generate too much traffic. :-)

 If you need an additional IP address, let me know
 and I'll see what I can come up with.

So what is the bandwidth like on sv.gnu.org lately?
If it is really high we would probably have to pay
around $20/month per dedicated IP address.

and address@hidden asks...

... what kind of HD space reqs do you have?

If the FSF can see their way clear to spring
for a Fiber Channel controller card, we can
hook up that Fiber drive I got at last swapfest [?]