[Savannah-hackers] CVS - file name case problem

From: Benjamin Babut
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS - file name case problem
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:02:24 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

We're working on a project hosted by savannah, and we have a little
problem with our CVS... a few weeks ago we had 5 files with their names in
small case, but we changed their case, not knowing that it could affect
the good use of the CVS, even after a removal. Now we cannot update, add,
commit nor remove these files. Is their a way to get rid of them ?

these ones are :

tupper/tupper/TS/tscomclient.h
tupper/tupper/TS/tscomserver.h
tupper/tupper/TS/tscomserver.cpp
tupper/tupper/TS/tscomserverprotocol.h
tupper/tupper/TS/tscomserverprotocol.cpp

Thanks by advance !

Benjamin