[Savannah-hackers] Obsolete cvs-hackers references

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Obsolete cvs-hackers references
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:45:33 +1000

On 01-Apr-2003, Jaime E. Villate wrote:
> I'd also appreciate it if you report occcurrannces of "cvs-hackers" in
> web pages, to update them to savannah-hackers

A Google search reveals these:

  On the CVS page for every project (which is where I found it):
    "Import your CVS tree
    If your project already has an existing CVS repository that you want
    to move to subversions, make an appointment with someone at
    address@hidden or address@hidden for the migration."
  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=toad>

  On the CVSWeb interface:
    "Send suggestions and report problems to the GNU CVS Hackers
    <address@hidden>"
  <http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/>

  An archived email that advises email to cvs-hackers; perhaps you want
  to note on the page that address is obsolete.
    "If you want to become a project administrator ask an existing
    administrator to grant you the right or, if there are no project
    administrator, ask address@hidden to become one."
  <http://savannah.gnu.org/integration.html>

--
 \      "There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore |
  `\                         looking like an idiot."  -- Steven Wright |