[Savannah-hackers] submission of election - savannah.gnu.org

From: ser
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of election - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:58:37 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Sergiusz Pawlowicz <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: election
System name: election
Type: GNU

Election is to prepare system for all kinds of elections in democratic
countries. It will be designed as fully modular system, to avoid problems with
different details in different political systems. It would be useful in
electing either local authorities or parliament.
It is currently on design stage, no source code, but based on people verified
in several other GPL projects.

Other Software Required:
Only GPL libraries. Eg. OpenSSL.

Other Comments:
We currently need Savannah for listserver communicating and CVS for planning
documents. But of course in next stages we will need all Savannah can offer.