[Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS issue.

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS issue.
Date: 06 May 2003 18:29:34 +0200

Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> said:

> On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 04:52:46PM +0200, Aymeric Moizard wrote:
> >
> > Is it possible to rename an old module in the CVS(osip to osip1)? What's
> > the process.
> > Is there any other recommended way of doing this.
>
> I haven't replied to Jack yet, but I think we have to do this
> manually?
> Move osip osip1 and let hem start again?

The appropriate action would be to move osip osip1.

But his request is unclear. We should not do that until he tell us
that he have a good reason (no matter which one) to start with a fresh
directory.

If he just want a copy of his tree, like a photography, he must use
cvs tags instead.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: