[Savannah-hackers] None

From: Lord of the Files
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] None
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 13:47:00 -0400

2003-05-11 address@hidden :

The main hard disk run out of space frequently. I sent several mails about
that. I assume that no new hard disk will be added in a near future.

So I moved some directories from the /usr partition to this one to save space,
as there is a lot of free space here.

If someday this partition run of free space too, these directories should be
moved somewhere else, and symlinks MUST be updated.

/audio-video/src was /usr/src
(symlink /usr/src -> /audio-video/src)

/audio-video/software.backups was /usr/subversions/cvs/software.backups
(symlink /usr/subversions/cvs/software.backups -> /audio-video/software.backups)