[Savannah-hackers] SSH1

From: Lorne Gutz
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] SSH1
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:07:18 -0400

Hi,

       Because of the security concerns with SSH1 my
IT group has stripped SSH1 off of every computer and
allows only SSH2.   There are no exceptions because
it is used to access remote sites.  This has been a
problem for over a year now, and I was wondering if
there is a work around, or if you plan on upgrading in
the near  future?

       Or is there a way to get files without the use
of SSH?

      I do a great deal of work with AVR and other
embedded processors, so I use stuff from your
site frequently, but I must find it at mirror sites of
get it from ofther people.

thanks

Lorne Gutz
Application Development
VISTAR Telecommunications Inc.
1410-427 Laurier Ave. W., Ottawa, ON., K1R 7Y2
ph. (613) 230 4848 ext 2237  fax (613) 230 4940