[Savannah-hackers] resend confirmation email craps out

From: Dario Meluzzi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] resend confirmation email craps out
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:47:53 -0700

I tried to login on https://savannah.gnu.org/account/login.php
with my user name (dariome) and I got this:

Pending Account

Your account is currently pending your email confirmation. Visiting the link sent to you in this email will activate your account.

If you need this email resent, please click below and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided in registration.

[Resend Confirmation Email]

So I clicked on "Resend Confirmation Email" and I got this:

 Warning: Using scalar variable $row_user as an array or object in /subversions/savannah/src/savannah/frontend/php/account/pending-resend.php on line 36

Error

This account is not pending verification.

And BTW, I never got that "confirmation email" when I first requested a new account registration (yesterday)
Cheers.

Dario