[Savannah-hackers] Bug closing

From: Samuel Colin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Bug closing
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:50:10 +0200

Hello,
as a developper for one of the projects hosted on savannah, I wanted to know
if it was possible for a developper (who is not admin)  of a project to close
bugs assigned to him. I've looked for that info on the FAQs, the admin
docs,... but found no answer.

So, is it possible for a project admin to allow developpers in that project to
close bugs assigned to these developpers? If not, is it something I should add
in the wishlist of the savannah project?

Thanks in advance.