[Savannah-hackers] Re: Is SR#101853 being actively worked on?

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Is SR#101853 being actively worked on?
Date: 25 May 2003 10:09:15 -0500

On Sun, 2003-05-25 at 08:37, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> Charles Duffy <address@hidden> a tapoté :
>
> > I'm unable to push my arch repository up to the server
> > without functioning sftp support, and am affected by the bug
> > mentioned in SR#101853 (no error, but no prompt). My sftp is
> > using /usr/lib/sftp-server by default on the remote side --
> > I think this is correct, as the other values I've tried to
> > specify result in cvssh complaints.
> >
> > Is there ongoing work on resolving this issue? Can I assist
> > in some way?
>
> No, this issue is absolutely not actively worked on.
>
> Did you tried scp or rsync instead?

I'm using the arch version control system, which communicates with a
repository over one of the following methods:

- WebDAV (over http or https)
- ftp
- sftp

If none of these are available, I can't host my arch repository on
Savannah (and the ArchHosting page on the arch wiki needs to be updated
accordingly).