[Savannah-hackers] Regarding CVS and ViewCVS

From: R. Senthil Kumar Pillai
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Regarding CVS and ViewCVS
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:41:18 +0530

hi all,

i have configured CVS in redhat linux 7.3

after this i configured ViewCVS 0.9.2.

when i view the repositories through the browser, it is giving me a message like

" One or more files were unreadable. The files in the CVS repository should be readable by the web server process. Please report this condition to the administrator of this CVS repository. "

i am unable to trace out, where the mistake is. also i am not sure, how to grant permission to the web server process.

any experts can you please help me out regarding this.

thanks in advance.

r. senthil kumar

Himalayan holiday! Waiting to be won. http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/summerfun/index.asp Find out more.