Re: [wishlist] address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Fre

From: Rubén Gómez Antolí
Subject: Re: [wishlist] address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Software wish list - savannah.nongnu.org]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:36:48 +0200

Hi all,

Ignacio García Fernández wrote:

[...]
Ok, Ignacio suggested us to write you for introduced myself.

Well, my name is Rubén and gone from wishlist project.

----- Forwarded message from toby cabot <address@hidden> -----

Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 19:38:08 -0400
From: toby cabot <address@hidden>
To: Hugo Gayosso <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden,
  GNU Volunteer Coordinators <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers]  submission of Free Software wish list -
savannah.nongnu.org

Ahoy Hugo et al,

Sorry to drop out of the conversation, but as penance I'll try to
summarize (please shout if I've mis-represented something):
[...]

So here's my proposal: write a home page for the tasklist project that
indicates that it's intended to be a place where people can request
Free Software programs.  It no longer needs to support the original
purpose of the task list (projects asking for help) because the
current Savannah help wanted system handles that.

The new tasklist home page can provide an explanation of how to submit
a request and then point to the tasklist's Tech Support Manager so
people can get to the form easily.

This is original idea of wishlist project. We was talking about several ideas more, but there'll be time for talk about.

For the moment, we need fit to work way of task-list project, do not?  :-)

At some point we can retire the old-fashioned task list.

So if Ignacio et al would like to help why don't they sign up at
savannah and submit a tech request asking to join the project.  I'll
add them and they can start to work on the web pages.

You received it very soon.

Sound reasonable?

Yes, it sound very reasonable.

Regards,
Toby
We are very happy with start to work with you.

Regards.

R. Gómez.

(Sorry for my very bad english)

--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.