[Savannah-hackers] [ 101469 ] [sv software] Page statistics/log files?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101469 ] [sv software] Page statistics/log files?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:59:02 -0400

Support Request #101469, was updated on Thu 10/31/2002 at 09:06
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101469&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: per
Date: Thu 06/12/2003 at 23:58
Logged In: YES
user_id=17463
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030610

Just wanted to insert a "me too". I personally think the
most pressing need is to get some kind of download
statistics (as aurelus mentioned). Such stats could be
public, and it would be really nice if it was broken down
into each individual file.

Webstats would also be nice, but for me that is secondary. I
agree with bescoto, that setting up Webalizer or similar
would probably be easiest. My ISP has crontabbed analog to
run twice a week on the last 6 months of logs and it works
very well. Such detailed statistics should only be available
to the project admin, though, it seems to me.

By: bescoto