[Savannah-hackers] [ 102210 ] phpGroupWare website move to GNU servers

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 102210 ] phpGroupWare website move to GNU servers
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:56:03 -0400

Support Request #102210, was updated on Tue 06/17/03 at 08:44
You can respond by visiting:

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: Tue 06/17/03 at 10:56
Logged In: YES
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux 2.4.21-pre7-ac2; i686;
fr, address@hidden)

But to which GNU servers. Does that point has already been discussed.
Because the Savannah server is already too little for Savannah (the http
server  + database should be alone, not with the CVS trees, I think).
I'm pretty unfamiliar with the DotGNU settings.
I close this report and forward all this messages because it, I think, a
GNU-wide question, not Savannah specific.

By: dave.hall