[Savannah-hackers] [ 102206 ] "Cannot access /cvsroot/CVSROOT"

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 102206 ] "Cannot access /cvsroot/CVSROOT"
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:47:30 -0400

Support Request #102206, was updated on Mon 06/16/2003 at 04:58
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102206&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: positrone
Date: Wed 06/18/2003 at 22:47
Logged In: YES
user_id=1523
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux ppc; en-US; rv:1.4a) Gecko/20030304

Sorry again, there is an obvious mistake in the command
lines I have just written (I had not written the trailing
"/epsilon" in address@hidden:/cvsroot/epsilon).

Checking out a new copy works, and from the new working
directory everything seems to work. I have messed up my
local working directory in some way I just cannot
understand, but it must be my fault.

So there is no problem at your side, you can close this SR.
Excuse me for wasting your time.

By: positrone