[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 102210 ] phpGroupWare website move to GNU serve

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 102210 ] phpGroupWare website move to GNU servers
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:34:35 +1000

Hi,

As I mentioned to Dan, I have discussed user mode linux to several
people, they have suggested this would be overkill for phpgroupware.
Norbet (aka nb) has offered to provide any assistance required to setup
a chroot'd debian environment for phpgw.

I have changed the CC list for this thread, bkuhn has advised that
"(system-hackers is a deprecated list that includes mostly people who
don't work doing stuff for FSF anymore)."

Cheers

Dave