[Savannah-hackers] submitting new project source code by email

From: Doug O'Dell
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submitting new project source code by email
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:00:41 -0400

Over the last couple of years, I've developed a linux command line utility (compiled with the standard gcc compiler), that simplifies the substitution of strings within files.  I call the utility 'swap', and it operates as a directory tree editor, performing rapid, global modifications of files and directories.

I would like to register this as a new project on Savannah.  In reviewing the criteria you have for project submission, you mention the need of a URL for the source code.

It would be more convenient for me to submit the source code for this program for your evaluation via email, as I do not have a URL established for it.

If this is possible, please advise.

Sincerely

Doug O'Dell