[Savannah-hackers] submission of Gnome Internet Access Control - savann

From: cogruber
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Gnome Internet Access Control - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:06:14 -0400

Constantin Gruber <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Gnome Internet Access Control
System name: ginco
Type: non-GNU

Let me first of all say that my planned project has not yet released any
sourcecode yet....

gInCo - a Gnome Internet Access Control - is basically about logging and
restricting a internet connection on a single computer for different users on a
time basis.
Especially interesting if the computer is used by childs who should only be
allowed to use the internet for a certain amount of time per day/week.

Implementation will be in C++ or eventuelly C using Gtk+2 and gtkmm along with
the standard gnome libraries.

The project itself will be released under GPL according to the advices found on
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

It would highly appreciate being able to hosting gInCo on savannah right from
scratch...

Other Software Required:
gtk+2
gtkmm