[Savannah-hackers] submission of Sirius - savannah.gnu.org

From: jetbuch
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Sirius - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:10:00 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

jerome buchler <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Sirius
System name: sirius
Type: GNU

Sirius is the client-side software of the Sirius Project. It allows the user to
create a unique-id for each ogg and mp3 files he owns, and then automatically
complete or correct the id3 tags thanks to the informations contained in a
remote database. More features like automatic playlist generation will be
provided.

Language : C++ (and autotools)
Sources available : http://jetbuch.free.fr/sirius/

Other Software Required:
MySQL++

Other Comments:
We're waiting for the CVS account to be up to start with _serious_ code. Thank
you ! We will soon include a GPL licence in the main directory, and won't
forget to put a GPLtyped header at the beginning of each file of the Sirius
project.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/