[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Speech status: web pages follow-up

From: David R. Hill
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU Speech status: web pages follow-up
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:59:37 -0700 (PDT)

Apart from the strange error message 'Access to "gnuspeech" is forbidden'
when I accessed while
logged in (which is not directly related to the public web pages), I think
questions about where, what and how to set up the information web pages
are fairly clear from digging around on the savannah site.  I shall
experiment and see whether things look right.  There is certainly a
publicly accessible place holder for 'gnuspeech' at present.