[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] wpp want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] wpp want to be a GNU package
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:33:18 -0400

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  web++
Project System Name:  wpp
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=4803
could host our project. Cause cvs would be very usefull. We are a team from
www.nerdbrains.com who have decided to start writting a webdev IDE in C++ using
wxWindows as GUI tool kit. I hope this is enough.

 -- the Savannah admin

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/