[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Bee GNU/Hurd - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Sergio López
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Bee GNU/Hurd - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 11 Jul 2003 21:20:58 +0200

El vie, 11 de 07 de 2003 a las 16:03, Mathieu Roy escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.
>

> We do not host distributions, as state during the registration.
>
> Sorry,
>
> Regards,

Ok, I understand that, but please consider that we are not going to host
an entire distribution on savannah, only base tarballs, patches and a
few Hurd-only packages.

Also, because the relation between The Hurd and GNU, we think that
savannah is right place to host this... but we can be wrong ;)

Thanks for your attention.