[Savannah-hackers] Re: wincvs and ssh

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: wincvs and ssh
Date: 15 Jul 2003 12:41:19 +0200

"Florin Stoian" <address@hidden> said:

> 1.  (*) text/plain          ( ) text/html
>
> I am using the winddows platform (namely win 2000 professional)
> and I have WinCVS and a ssh 1.0 client but
> it doesn't seem to work connecting to the savannah CVS server.
>
> Can you provide me with something like the steps described for the linux
> platform or other tips and trics?

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Aside from that, as we do not use proprietary systems, we cannot help
you.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: