[Savannah-hackers] Re: Blackdown & "Sun only" features

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Blackdown & "Sun only" features
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:31:59 -0400

    Is there anyone in FSF/gnu who could give me some idea what "Sun only"
    features are included in/tied into Blackdown.  I presume you are thinking
    of imported libraries or something which we don't actually need.

I'm talking about the standard Sun Java libraries.  We have free equivalents
for some of them in GNU Classpath, but not all.

address@hidden may be able to tell you the answer, but what you really need
to do is run and develop using GNU Classpath instead of the Sun libraries.
That way you will be able to tell what is missing.