[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 102210 ] phpGroupWare website move to GNU serve

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 102210 ] phpGroupWare website move to GNU servers
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:03:31 -0700

What is the status of being able to move phpgroupware.org to GNU servers?

Dan

Paul Fisher wrote:
Dan Kuykendall <address@hidden> writes:

The only reason we want a little more control is to be able to handle
issues of services hanging or possibly making tweaks to apache config
and php config. It may not be absolutly nessesary, but would be more
convient.

If this is really all you need, just using the existing install on
gnuftp seems like the easiest and quickest option.  Could you send me
a list of email addresses and names of people that will be needing
accounts?

Yes, all in Debian stable. We just need apache, php4 and mysql
and/or pgsql

Sounds good.

Paul